Aloha Energy Bites – Pineapple Coconut Protein Balls

lets pretend its not the middle of winter k? i may not be sipping a pina colada on the beach right now, but enjoying these sweet little bites make me feel like i’m halfway there! my aloha energy bites are made with toasted coconut, pineapple, macadamia nuts, and VEGAN protein powder. these protein balls are sweet but also vegan and packed with good stuff. while i make mine with honey, you could use agave and have these be fully vegan if you would like. my husband and i love them – he takes them to work and i have them as an afternoon snack or on the go during after school activities. it is a really great way to pack more protein in your diet – little bite sized protein balls! currently my most popular post on the site is the peanut butter oatmeal energy bites, followed not far behind by my nutella pretzel balls, and my oatmeal raisin granola bites. this recipe is another favorite around our house and definitely the most sweet of the bunch


full recipe Aloha Energy Bites – Pineapple Coconut Protein Balls

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel