HOMEMADE MOZZARELLA STICKS

One of my all-time favorite appetizers is mozzarella sticks! I love the crispy outside and the warm, gooey inside. They are especially delicious with a nice, zesty marinara sauce. We often get these when we go out to eat as a family. I has never occurred to me to try to make homemade mozzarella sticks. It just seemed like to much of a hassle to try to fry them. Also, I’ve never owned a deep fryer (and probably never will!). But with the invention of the oil-free hot air fryer, I have discovered a ton of great hot air frying recipes that I can’t wait to try. These tasty homemade mozzarella sticks are one of the recipes that I am most excited about


full recipe HOMEMADE MOZZARELLA STICKS

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel